Phone Sales Officer
We are an Australian based company with staff and contractors located all over the world. We’re looking for a Sales Officer to assist us with Inbound & Outbound Sales for our Australian clients during Australian business hours.
- Secure orders through phone from customers through a relationship-based approach.
- To deal with a few inbound & outbound calls from/to customers each day.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing & sales management groups.
- Develop personal sales strategy to achieve agreed targets.
- Provide written reports on total customer needs to proper management groups.
- Have the capacity to expand and take on additional work
Excellent written and spoken English and comprehension, be able to quickly perform problem-solving solutions for customers. Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment in a noise free work area.
1-2 years experience in the BPO/Call Center industry or Outbound/Inbound Voice Sales sector.
Must have at least 1 to 2 years direct phone sales experience.
Experience in online marketing sales or possess online marketing sales skills.
Knowledge in Australian Business Registration Processes and Procedures.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, Google docs, Skype, live chat, and contact management software.
Our policy is to pay generously based on your experience. Pay structure for this role will be a combination of salary and commission.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to our growing team. Be specific.
- Once you have put this information together, email it to us at email@example.com
What Happens Next?
After we review your application, we will advise you whether you have made it through to the next round of recruitment:
- If you are successful in making it through to the next round we will send you an email inviting you to complete some simple tasks with a deadline.
- Once we receive your completed tasks, we will advise you if they meet our criteria and invite you to the interview stage of our process.
- We arrange a convenient time to interview you via Skype. Interviews typically take around 20-30 minutes.
- After the interview, we will assess all results and if you are successful we may want to arrange a second interview before making an offer.