Phone Sales Officer – Great Commission. Work From Home. Fun International Team. Contractors Welcome.
Are you looking for a fulfilling job that pays well for all the sales you make? Do you like talking with people & helping them out?
We are an Australian based company with staff and contractors located all over the world. We’re looking for a Phone Sales Officer to assist us in generating revenue from phone sales such as assisting our clients with their renewals, new registrations, upsells, etc.
This is an opportunity to deepen your knowledge by learning from the best on the planet.
Our culture could be described as relaxed but outcomes focused. Learn more about us! Go to http://smallbusinessauthority.com.au/careers/.
- Inbound calls for payments
- Inbound calls for sales enquiries
- Outbound sales calls to warm leads
- Gather customer information by phone
- Follow all Sales Officer procedures
- Suggest improvements to existing sales procedures and draft new procedures
- Within 1 week of starting, develop strategy to achieve agreed targets
- Noise free work area.
- Technology and equipment to enable excellent audio when on calls.
- Can work from 9AM to 5PM Sydney time from Monday-Fridays.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Must have Australian, US, UK, NZ or Sth African accent
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the BPO/Call Center industry or Outbound/Inbound Voice Sales sector.
- Experience in online marketing sales or possess online marketing sales skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, Google docs, Skype, live chat, and contact management software.
Our policy is to pay generously based on your experience. Pay structure for this role will be a combination of salary and commission.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video or audio recording. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love of sales. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to our growing team. Be specific.
- A Task: Record a 3-minute video or audio recording of yourself selling a chocolate bar to us. Convince us why we should buy your chocolate bar from the many who sell to us each day.
- Once you have put this information together, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens Next?
After we review your application, we will advise you within 48 hours whether you have made it through to the next round of recruitment:
- If you are successful in making it through to the next round we will send you an email inviting you to complete a simple task with a deadline.
- Once we receive your completed tasks, we will advise you if they meet our criteria and invite you to the interview stage of our process.
- We arrange a convenient time to interview you via Skype. Interviews typically take around 20-30 minutes.
- After the interview, we will assess all results and if you are successful we may want to arrange a second interview before making an offer.