Internet Marketing Manager or Officer
Love Internet Marketing and Great at Getting Results? Work Where You Want, Doing What You Love, Learning from the Best
- Pursue your love of Internet Marketing
- Work whereever you want, anywhere on the planet
- Engage with and learn from the Planet’s leading experts (including the likes of Perry Marshall and Mike Rhodes)
- Learn and implement leading edge online marketing ideas, strategies and tools
- Take a responsible position in this growing business and develop your career and income along with it
- Report direct to the Marketing Manager (who is currently also the CEO)
- Work your own hours to meet our deadlines but be responsible for extraordinary outcomes
Are you a skilled, experienced online marketing expert with a great track record who would like to work in a small but growing company? Does the thought of helping people to start their own businesses or take their existing small business to the next level interest you? Would you like to work from home (or your favourite café) or Rome or the library?
If the answer to these questions is “Yes” read on.
I started the Small Business Authority because I have a passion around people who start up businesses but end up in survival mode, doing work they didn’t enjoy, just living for the weekends. Or maybe they are middle aged people who start a business out of necessity.
How can you operate and run an effective small business but at the same time have a life too?
That’s the problem we are here to help people solve.
I have hundreds of ideas for more products and services to help our customers.I also have a great interest in Online Marketing and Social Media.
But I need help from someone who can take the running on implementation (including working with leading contractors in the space).
Most importantly, we need you to double profits from our 6 websites.
Other aspects of this role are:
- Organise other website changes and make sure they happen on time
- Organise website hosting and security
- Ensure that we are maximise the capabilities of Google Apps
- Set up new websites and ad campaigns for new channels or products
- Assist us in resolving
We are not looking for someone who wants to work in a large corporate or needs a hierarchy.
We need someone who isn’t afraid of helping to grow a small company into something pretty big and who is great at getting things done.
We need someone who has an understanding of online marketing and have successfully increased click through rates, site visits, online conversions and split testing. Experience with IT projects or setting up InfusionSoft or Office Autopilot would be an advantage, but is not a showstopper.
One of the things you will have a real passion for is learning and development. And we will support you in that. This is a very dynamic business, so you will need to keep learning.
Our team exists all over the place (Australia, UK, US, India and the Philippines ), so you’ll need to be used to running global projects and meetings on the web and communicating by email.
Your reward and commitment
Renumeration to be negotiated based on candidates experience from $120 USD per month.
Start date – as soon as you are ready.
We think this role is essentially a full time one but we value effectiveness and efficiency; we are more interested in the outcomes you achieve than the time you work. (Having said that, if you are a consultant, it is unlikely that we would be one of many clients.)
To check out the full Job Description and how to apply go to www.smallbusinessauthority.com.au/jobs/online-marketing-assistant/
So that you know where you stand, we will respond to all applicants.