Secure Your Best Domain Name From 10 Cents Per Week
World Leading Supplier; Best Prices; 24/7 Great Tech Support; Includes Email and Web Hosting
A domain name is the main part of a website or email address (eg distil.com.au).
Once you register a domain name, it is your property and nobody else can have it!
Paying 10 or 20 cents per week is a small price to pay for securing your favourite domain.
Our Domain Provider
With world leading supplier, Go Daddy, you get:
- Additional Domain Names (e.g. You may want yourbusiness.net.au as well as yourbusiness.com.au)
- An Email Address
- Website Hosting (This automatically gives you an email address)
- Website Building Tools
Two Registration Options
Option 1 – DIY Domain Registration – From $5/Year to $12/ Year
- Slightly cheaper
- Exact price depends on the options you choose
- Optional extras (additional charges apply):
- Email or Website Hosting
- Website Development available from Distil
Option 2 – Distil-Does-It-For-You Domain Registration – From $39 + Domain Fees
- Less stress and technical terms and issues
- Avoid form filling
- Get on with what you’re good at doing
- Talk to a real human being based in Australia
- Still get all the benefits of Go Daddy including 24/7 technical support
- From $5/Year to $12/Year
- PLUS one-off, once only set up fee:Domain Registration Fees
- Past Distil Client – $39 + GST
- New Client – $59 + GST
Easy Next Step
Option 1 – DIY Domain Registration – Just Click on The Tile Below. Includes both .com, .co and .com.au domains.
Option 2 – Distil-Does-It-For-You Domain Registration – Contact us in any of 3 ways:
- Phone: 1800 Distil (1800 347 845) OR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Fill in the form below:
We will contact you as soon as possible.