5 Steps to Cafe Bookkeeping + Growth
All of the stages are part of our usual Bookkeeping Package monthly fee.
Step 1 – Week 1 – Bookkeeping Onboarding and Commencement including discussion of best Bookkeeping Platform or Software to suit your needs.
Step 2 – Week 3 – Business Investigation Phase – we review the important aspects of your business against leading edge ideas and concepts including the ‘Queue Around the Corner’ Principle, Cafe SMART Objectives, Getting Great Staff and Getting the Best out of Them, Systems and Marketing. In this and the next step, our Management expertise in both small business generally and cafes particularly comes to the fore.
Step 3 – Week 6 – Cafe Growth & Management Report includes:
- Owner Objectives,
- Where you stand against the Queue Around the Corner Principle,,
- Business Objectives,
- Key Financials including P&L and KPI’s (eg wages/sales, food costs/sales, total labour costs (inc super, workers comp,etc) total labour hours),
- Enhanced Recruitment and Performance,
- Systems Development Format,
- target market,
- cafe USP,
- customer service focus
- Google Ranking for “cafes [your area]”,
- Google Local Presence,
- Ratings on Eatability, Yelp, Broadsheet, Good Food and Beanhunter,
- Social Media presence.
Step 4- Each Month – 1 Page Cafe Status Report – delivered to your inbox, provides an outline of results against the above key figures (including online marketing presence and ratings) and acts as an agenda for your monthly meetings and next month’s action plan.
Step 5- Week 8 – Explanation of Unique Referral System and implementation if applicable.
For further information on our Cafe Bookkeeping, contact us on email@example.com or 1800 distil (1800 347 845).