- Keep track of ideas of things you like that you see or hear
- Make text notes, voice memos, take photos or upload files
- Easy archive system
- Great to use for research projects and planning and executing team-based projects
- Free for individuals; free trial for small business
Want more information on Evernote?
– to invest time or money in longer term marketing efforts
– have a genuine interest in educating others]
- Educate others with what you know
- Build trust with your prospects
- Advertise for free to customers who are already interested in your products or services
- Build loyalty with past customers leading to more sales
Want more information on Social Media for small businesses?
Your options are:
- Cloud Access – Create and access your emails, documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere
- No Special Hardware or Software – You don’t need special hardware or software, just a device that has internet access.
- Office Apps – For Word and Excel, it makes most sense to use Google Drive and have everything stored in the cloud.
- Mail & Calendar Syncing – Continue to use your current Mail and Calendar Apps and sync them with Google so you can still access everything on another computer.
- Secure & Backed Up – All of your important info is secure and everything is backed up as you’re working on it by Google – and you can’t get better than that.
- Multiple Device Use – Accessible on any of your devices including Apps and special technology for the smaller screens and slower internet speed on tablets and phones.
- Unlimited Email Accounts – Customisable, unlimited email accounts with Google Apps for Business
- Reduce IT and Admin Costs – Google Apps costs a small fraction of what most small
- Price – $5 per user per month
4. Objectives Setting & Management
[Best suits: small businesses that realise the benefits of setting and managing SMART objectives and ONE of:
– want to succeed (who doesn’t)
– experience frustration with employee or contractor performance
– want a simple self assessment and appraisal system tied to actual objectives]
- Ensures a foolproof approach to development of SMART objectives
- Each individual is clear on their objectives on an ongoing basis
- Objectives are easily cascaded from top down
- It is easy at any given moment to get a whole of business picture of the business objectives
- By being kept informed, stakeholders come up with new ideas and initiatives
- Appraisals simply reflect the individuals results so are more accurate, easier and faster
- Tracks achievements so as to increase motivation
- At least annually a larger review is done of your Organisational Objectives and how each Role’s objectives fit within the bigger picture
Want more information on Objectives Management Systems for small business?
[Best suits – people who need to talk and screen share online with 2 or more other people]
- Online meeting and web conferencing tool
- Connects team members wherever they are and on any device
- Virtually host meetings and share screens with your team
- Great for training or online presentations
- 30-day free trial; then from $30/month
- With the right bookkeepers and the use of Xero, you can:
- Save time and money on bookkeeping – your bank transactions automatically feed into Xero which means very quick entry and no reconciliations
- Save money on accounting fees
- Improve profitability by knowing which products are more profitable
- Reduce tax payable
- Easily complete all ATO obligations
- Help grow your wealth and achieve your dreams
- Help identify the best business structure for you in terms of saleability, asset protection and tax minimisation
- Access to your accounts anywhere on the planet with internet access
- Free trial, No upfront costs and competitive ongoing costs
Want more information on Xero for Small Businesses?
[Best suits – anybody who wants to be able to access their files online]
- Access all of your files from anywhere
- A cloud-based file management and storage system
- Anything added to Dropbox will automatically show up on all devices and the Dropbox website
- Easily invite your colleagues and employees to view folders or documents and it will be saved right to their computer
- Easily downloadable onto all devices
- Online project management and collaboration toolOne-page projects, everything relating to your project is saved on a single page
- Input timelines and deadlines into a calendar and progress is calculated daily
- Cheap, no-nonsense project management tool that is easily used for keeping track of everyday business too
- Great value for money
- 2 month free trial; from $1/day
- Engage via email, web and social media
- Capture valuable data on leads
- Measure results and optimize
- Create drag-and-drop campaigns
- Segment your list by demographics or behavior
- Send targeted emails automatically
- Discover your hottest leads
- Convert leads into customers
- Build long-lasting relationships
- Design an easy online storefront
- Customize your cart and product pages
- Automate fulfillment and billing
Want more information on InfusionSoft or Office Autopilot for Small Business?
[Best suits – anybody willing to pay a relative pittance so that you don’t have to do admin work and other stuff that takes up time and that you hate doing.]
- Free up your time so that you can work on other things that matter
- Be more relaxed
- Stop doing things that you hate
- Bring more business and customers through the door
But a word of warning!
We have seen many small business owners try this and give up because they didn’t do it properly.
And doing it properly means having proven systems for each of:
– finding the right person;
– identifying the right work to delegate
– effectively delegating it
If you fail at any one of the above 3, then this won’t work.
Want more information on Virtual Assistants for Small Business?
DIY – we recommend you do some homework before looking so Google “virtual assistant” or go to “Elance” and check out their free information products
Get help – to find out more about our proven system, contact us.